Another Day 1 Newbie

jax6

Good morning everyone, I am starting Slim & Save today and really need to stick with this as I am desperate to lose this weight after failing so many times at trying SW and WW.
I have been following a lot of the diaries on here and feel so motivated by how well everyone has done.

I am armed and ready with my packs - think I will do the 4 packs a day to start with. Just one question, should I be having 200g of vegetables with my 4 packs ?

Best of luck to everyone for this week and thank you for motivating me .... heres to happy weigh -in's

Hey Hun good luck I'm on day 7 and have lost 11.5lb after being at sw for 3 weeks and only losing 5lb I'm amazed, Yeah have ur 200g of veg what I've been doing is putting 2 packs together and evening meal time so I'm sitting down to a proper dinner, so I'll have water for brekkie, a shake about 1ish dinner with the family at 6pm then a bar about 8pm even have a wee coke zero in the evening as a wee treat:) Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Nicnak 11.5lbs is an amazing loss, you must feel so motivated to carry on , that is a really good suggestion for putting 2 meals together and having a proper dinner , as evening time is when I am most hungry. Thanks for your advice and well done you .... hoping you have another great weigh in next week

Wow nicnak! That's an amazing loss! :D

It's my first day today too. I did S&S a couple of months back and now I want to push myself to lose the last stone :)

How did your first day go Jax? x

Erm, I'm not so sure actually.

I've always been told that it's 3 packs plus a protein/veg meal or 4 packs on their own? If one of the mods can clarify...

It's all on the fantastic stickies & on the factsheet.

But you can have the allowed veg with either option :)

Yeah u can have 200g of the allowed veg on top of your 4 packs.

Alternative is 3 packs, 200g of veg & a protein option.

Yay! I love S&S!! ..... even if I am a bit starving right now lol!! Oh well, it is m 1st day and I still have a shake for supper :D

MysticMagic said:
Erm, I'm not so sure actually.

I've always been told that it's 3 packs plus a protein/veg meal or 4 packs on their own? If one of the mods can clarify...

It's 3 packs and 100g of protein or 4 packs, and as the poster above said-200g of allowed veg and 150ml of skimmed milk with both :)
Enjoy :) x

Back