Another day SSing by with, bring on tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LISACDVIRGIN, 3 October 2007 Social URL.

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well all i'm afraid its time for me to turn in for the night!
    Had another fab day 2day. 2 choc tetras spicy tomato soup and 4.5 litres water--same as always!
    I feel really tired tonight and cant wait til DH comes home from work so i can cosy up 2 him in bed! Im on my third day 2day, tested ketosis and I'm well in and i have to say everybody that i feel great. I didnt even feel tempted today when i was feeding Alex or when i had my brother over for dinner! Thats a big step for me as usually there is 3 hours about 4-7 that i think of food and coming off the diet non stop...but today i didn't!
    Weigh in on Friday and i'm quite nervous about it! Have a feeling that i'll have lost nothing on her scales but i know thats just madness and nerves!
    Anyways, i was up early this morn with baby and have another early start 2moro so night night all and keep up all the good efforts and if any1 has had a slight blip 2day...put it behind u, pick urself up, and try again 2moro!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Well done will have a good weight loss this week, so don't worry..think positive.
    Night night

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.