Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

another day!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:p Hi everyone, well, here is another day in the life of LIPOTRIM!!!!!;)
    Lets all stay strong and get slim!!!! Its only 915am and I am in need of boost so logged on here to spare me on!!!!:copon:
    I cant wait for weigh in tomorrow, just hope its a good one but any loss is better than no loss!!!!
    Good luck everyone and keep up the good work!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    well done on sticking with it.. gonna have to put up your weigh in results and ticker tomorrow.. its a good way of tracking how well you'll do!! no matter what just stick at it and you'll get your reward in the end

4. Laura_Dora

Laura_Dora Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi FlordiaGirl Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow and im sure you will stay strong!

5. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck for tomorrow, im having a hard day today so im going to be glued to this forum today lol :)

6. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Morning fellow Lipotrimmers....just stay focused as the hard times WILL pass and you will be doing this without even thinking about it very soon. I nearly caved in in my 2nd week, I was close to tears with hunger and the immense desire to eat.....but that did pass and now, it really is a breeze and the compliments I've had....and the clothes I am even now able to get into, makes this diet SO worthwhile. So chins up and crack on.......!!!!!

7. hollyl

hollyl Member

hey ladies,
    in my first week on day 4 and god its hard! had alot of people giving me negative feedback about the diet, i wish they would shut up! aarghh!
    some inspiration for the hard times would be good? the hunger pangs are killing me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.