Another first timer!

flamecoral

I will be thin!!!!
Hi guys! Just got my first lipotrim pack, very nervous about getting started - the diet begins on Friday eek!

I have about 11 stone :)(!) to lose, put on lots of weight after I had my babba and haven't lost it - I was always big before but seem to have piled it on like crazy.

How long have you been doing it? And how much loss have you found? I can't wait to get started :) xx

I've been doing it for nearly 6 weeks now. I had roughly 6 stone to lose. The first week is tough, but it's SO worth it going in for the first weigh in and you see the results. I've lost just over 2 stone so far, and I'm really starting to see a difference in my clothes.

Don't be nervous! Actually deciding to start was the hardest part for me, you'll get used to it in no time.
Good luck! :D

Hey well done on buying it first step! I started n July at 15.9 and Xmas eve I weighed 8.3 so over 7stone in 6 months!
I've come off for a month and now I'm back to lose what I've put on my last hurdel weighing 9.3 and want to get to 8stone. It deffo works and feels great and I'm glad to be back on and be able to do my refeed properly when I lose my weight!
Goodluck! :)

Wow sounds amazing! I'm glad I stumbled on this forum. I'm excited to get started, I've never really been an average size so for me it would be amazing to be able to go into a normal clothes shop and pick something off a hanger :eek:

Thanks for replying its fantastic up meet others on the same diet! X

Hi and welcome:)
I know exactly what you mean about the cloths shopping that is one of my main motivators to be able to go in ANY shop and buy the cloths I like will be fab! Good luck x

In no time ul have that feeling! And be in debt from buying all the lovely clothes Youve been looking at! Stick at it each month down another stone done! :)

I have just started too, tuesday of last week. I want to loose 2 to 3 stone. The first few days I felt really tired (wondered if anyone else had this experience), but once I got through the 1st few days I stopped feeling hungry. I actually feel better as I am not constantly thinking 'what can I have that isnt going to break my diet' I have just accepted that my sachets are my fuel and I dont need anything else. Good luck all xxx :eek:

I've been wondering what I can have too haha :D I came to the conclusion that nothing was safe and steered hubby away with his dinner.. although tonight I'm not hungry which is weird! I've felt hungry all day but it seems to have passed now yippeee :)

Hi there...Im starting tomorrow and I have a lot of weight to lose, Sending you love and strength, WE CAN DO IT x

Thanks pebble :D loving your name! Good luck you can do it! If you want to join in, there are a few newbies on my diary in the lipotrim diary section - just buddying up for the diet :D

How much do you have to lose? xx

Im more than double the weight I should be so its a lot of weight I need to lose...Im saying goodbye to food tonight...Really really trying to let the old habits go tonight...tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life...How are you doing a few days in? :cool:

I'm ok! I have been a bit hungry today still, despite definitely being in ketosis according to the sticks! Just focusing on my end goal.

I'm more than double my recommended weight too - I'm sooo uncomfortable like this but I've never been skinny so haven't really known anything else :)

How you feeling about getting going? xxx

Ive been this weight since I was a teenager, Ive been the same dress size for 20yrs and Ive not known different either...Its sure going to be one hell of a ride lol Im really accepting of starting, Im going to be 40 in a year and Im determied not to be fat and 40...something has kind of switched in my head that now is the time to do something drastic...Someone one told me that "he strongest cards you have are the ones you have not played"..So as no one has ever seen us smaller we are going to be strong and show them! Welldone for surviving another day

* sorry should have read...."the strongest cards you have are the ones you have not played"..

Hey pebble, welcome to the forum, I'm a newbie too, loads of new starters, I'm just finishing day 5 whoop! Been really hard but I kept pushing thru it, I think I'm in ketosis now and my feet, legs and hands are freakishly freezing cold... I have 7 stone 13 lb to lose so I will be here a while, sooner the better (praying) lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I am just nearing the end of week 2 and have about 5 stone to lose and I am absolutely determined! the best thing I find about this diet (been on it once before then made excuses during pregnancy to stuff my face lol) is that it teaches you to have your 3 meals a day and cut out snacks. I am amazed at how well I have done becasue my diet has been so bad but my hubby and little girl are really benefitting as I am cooking like mad lol!!!

look forward to reading about your fab losses each week x

Woohoo sounds like you're doing amazingly! I have struggled with the first few days but it's getting easier and easier.. can't wait to go back for my weigh in this week :D xxx

Hiya Guys,

So great to read how well you are all doing, gives me some motivation as i have 9 stone to lose and have set a timeframe of 5 months but reading all your posts i do now think i can achieve it

Start Weight: 19st
Week 1:

Hi Bridesmaid...Ive started today too...hope ur ok...you can do it...water all the way lol x

Back