Another food diary! Green every day

Karen79uk

Started in earnest again last Wednesday. I have weigh in tomorrow morning but thought I would start the diary again today, any comments and suggestions very gratefully received! I tend to eat a lot, and am trying to stick to the bulk being free foods!

Breakfast - 1/2 Melon, handful of strawberries, Mint HiFi Bar (HEB)

Lunch - 2 slices of hovis from 400g loaf (HEB), 1tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (1/2 syn), 42g Low fat cheese (HEA), spring onion, corn on the cob, melon

Dinner - 3 Sainsburys LoveSoya Sausages (1.5syns), mushrooms, leeks, stock cube, tomato puree, 42g Low fat cheese (HEA), steamed vegetables, Activia Lemon greek yogurt (2.5 syns)

Snacks - Half syn roulade (1/2 syn), Cadburys Highlight (2 syns)

Total - 2 x HEB, 2 x HEA, 7 syns

Morning - are you doing green days because you are veggie or because you like pasta, rice and potatoes etc?

I am veggie but would do green days if I was a meat eater and use them it HEX B's because those are the kinds of food I like anyway.

Went to class and as I had read about Red and Green days EE really went over my head.

I find doing a dairy keeps me more on track than without one.

Good Luck

Hi Systema - I'm veggie so green is ideal. I LOVE pasta and rice dishes but I've been trying to cut back on carbs as I've just been stuffing on them! Last week was much more fruit and salad.

I just got back from weigh in and am VERY pleased to have lost 3lb - about time I started to get losses again!

Well done on the weight loss - onwards and downwards. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you :) It's been another good day today. Think I've finally managed to lose my "It's weigh day I'll just have some treats" attitude! I get weighed at 9:30am - thats a whole lot of treat time left! Managed 38 minute workout before weigh in too.

Food today has been:

Breakfast - 1 Rocky Road HiFi (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - Slimming World chips done in an actifry (This was my treat, REALLY enjoyed it and it was syn free!), galia melon, slice of half syn roulade

Dinner - Pitta Bread Pizza (HEB + HEA) with quorn pepperoni (1.5 syns), mini pavlova (9 syns ish) HUGE salad, more half syn roulade

I'm intending to have a cup of hot milk (HEA) and 2 jaffa cakes later (4 syns)

Totals 2 x HEA, 1.5x HEB, 15 syns.

Didn't enter the food diary yesterday, had a lovely evening in with my boyfriend which meant no computer!

But, yesterdays food was:
Breakfast - Oat so simple & Milk (HEB + 1/2 HEA +1 syn for the oat so simple)
Lunch - Jacket potato, baked beans and mixed salad, shape delight yogurt
Dinner - Homemade quorn lasange (1 & 1/2 HEA, 2 syns for cornflour, 1 syn for pepperoni on the top)
Snacks - 2 hifi light bars (HEB), activia greek yogurt (2.5 syns), 3 hero chocolates (6 syns)

Total - 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 13 syns

Was a good day!

Didn't enter the food diary yesterday, had a lovely evening in with my boyfriend which meant no computer!

But, yesterdays food was:
Breakfast - Oat so simple & Milk (HEB + 1/2 HEA +1 syn for the oat so simple)
Lunch - Jacket potato, baked beans and mixed salad, shape delight yogurt
Dinner - Homemade quorn lasange (1 & 1/2 HEA, 2 syns for cornflour, 1 syn for pepperoni on the top)
Snacks - 2 hifi light bars (HEB), activia greek yogurt (2.5 syns), 3 hero chocolates (6 syns)

Total - 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 13 syns

Was a good day!

Glad you had a good day.

Yes days without computers are good - I had one yesterday as we have friends staying up the road from us here in Spain and instead of sitting here for a couple of hours we were out and about all day instead of just the morning.
Roll on Monday as my usual gym will be open after the summer holidays - places like that close for July and August as it is too hot - not that I am a gym bunny but love Aqua and Pilates and now they are going to have Zumba which I enjoyed when I was in the UK, love dancing instead of the gym stuff.

Glad you had a good day.

Yes days without computers are good - I had one yesterday as we have friends staying up the road from us here in Spain and instead of sitting here for a couple of hours we were out and about all day instead of just the morning.
Roll on Monday as my usual gym will be open after the summer holidays - places like that close for July and August as it is too hot - not that I am a gym bunny but love Aqua and Pilates and now they are going to have Zumba which I enjoyed when I was in the UK, love dancing instead of the gym stuff.

Oooo you're in Spain! Thats much more exotic than the isle of wight where I am!
Whenever I get an evening with my other half we always make it computer/work free. We share a flat but only on a weekend! He works in London during the week and lives with his folks, and I work here so logistically its a nightmare. He had the week off but is working this weekend so we wanted to make the most of it! He's been great this week and let me plan and sort his food because he knows that its easier for me without bad things round!

Fridays food:
Breakfast – oat so simple (overcooked eeeeuuuw) and milk (HEB + ½ HEA), 1 tsp agave nectar (1/2 syn)
Lunch – Homemade quorn lasange (1 & 1/2 HEA, 2 syns for cornflour, 1 syn for pepperoni on the top) Melon, ½ syn roulade (1/2 syn)
Dinner – Mushroom stroganoff (From SW magazine) 1 syn, rice. Mango & melon
Snacks – 2 Hifi Lights (HEB), 2 bags mini haribo (5 Syns)
Total – 2 x HEA, 2 x HEB, 10 syns

No exercise today - slept really badly thursday night and just couldn't drag myself out of bed in time!

Rubbish diet week, but managed to STS on wednesday! Been a bad day today - took my dad to the hospital away from home and had a jelly sweet incident!

Going to be back on track 110% from tomorrow though!

Back