another food diary ! thank you for looking!

missfatpants

Hello everyone,

I would just like to introduce myself. I am forty two years old and I have 4 stone to lose. I have been on SW for two weeks. Not 100% followed it, but have done quite well. I got side tracked with Halloween last weekend and Bonfire night this weekend! I am married and have three kids, Tom (17) Harry (14) Hannah (7 - but 8 in 6 sleeps!)

Ill start my diary off today - my weigh in is on a Monday.

42g All bran with s.skimmed milk (heb & hea) ?

Lunch - large plate (I mean large! of cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes and beetroot and cottage cheese)

Went to gym for 30mins - first time since I joined in September!!! but definitly going to try and keep up with it. It did not keep me full for long - feel really greedy when I say that because it was a huge plateful!!!

When got back I had Slice wholemeal bread with extra light laughing cow and cucumber - it was not very nice actually - I think I would rather have the light next time!!

Some strawberries
2 rich tea light - 1.5 syns??

For tea I am going to have SW egg & chips.

I am not sure which day I have followed - it could be a green or extra easy ?

I am so grateful to all of you out there, when I read through the posts you are all so supportive, offer great advise and are great people.

A big thank you in advance for my future weight loss.

Oh by way,

Start 14.11.
First week - 1.5lbs

Fingers crossed for tonight!!:)

ann-marie

xxxxxxxxx

Afternoon everyone,

Well weigh in last night - was not that good - 1.5lb loss. I thought I would have lost more but i suppose its steady away. Starting this third week with vim and vigour!!!

B - Blueberries, strawbs and 0% greek yog and shake of splendour

tea - dash of s.s milk - .5 syn
4 rich tea light ? 2 syns each !!!
one apple

L Plain omelette ( cooked in non stick pan so no fat needed)
Large salad of lettuce, pepper and tomato and red onion, 1 tbls of lavander co. less than 2.% honey
mustard dressing - Is this a syn?

one 400g wholemeal bread with 1 laughing cow extra light

T Melissa adaptation of zizzis stozapretti pesto rosso with a side salad
activia yog
no idea how many syns - thinking about 1.5 per portion

so far 8.5ysns???

total 10syns

Last edited:
That page posted before I finished !!! still got to get the hang of this.

wk 1 = - 1.5lb
wk 2 = - 1.5lb

ttfn
x

Hi

Just thought i'd bob in and have a nosey! 1.5lbs loss is great, don't let that get you down! When i used to go to group my old SW consultant used to have a lump of some jelly / plastic type stuff that resembled 1.5lbs of fat and it was huge compared to what i thought it would be - so just bare that in mind!

Oh and i'm off to check out that recipe you've just mentioned!

Good luck for this week! x :D

Back