Another holiday maker returns....

jaylou

Gold Member
.... back from 2 weeks eating pretty much whatever I fancied and boy, do I feel flabby :eek:

Really enjoyed my break, fully rested and relaxed but more than ready to hit SW full in the face for a few months.

I have no idea how much I have gained, the moment of truth will be tomorrow night, it feels like half a stone but we shall see.

So, tomorrow, I will buy a countdown (6 or 12 weeks, not sure) to get back to Target and maybe a bit lower.

Good to be back, hope you are all well :p

At least you've had a wonderful time! :D Still, you're obviously committed to getting back to target and staying that way, a positive attitude can obviously do wonders!
Hope you're pleasantly surprised tomorrow! xxx

welcome back jaylou hope you had a fab time.

I'm back from mine with a 7lb weight gain. I will see how much of that I have lost tonight :eek:

have a great week and i'm sure you will get the rewards next week :D

Welcome back- you were missed! Glad to hear you had a well deserved holiday and whatever the gain, you will have it off in no time!

So glad you had a nice time- I really missed you mate!

I guess you are learning that, more and more these days, your behaviour around food is 'normal'. This is what happens to people who don't have a weight issue- they maintain their weight and put some on when they go away, cut back a bit once home and soon get back to normal again.

You are my constant proof and inspiration that it is possible to win at this long-term.

Good to have you back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello stranger!!! It feels like a lifetime since you were on here!!!

It sounds as if you had a great holiday...you lucky thing you!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Hun, it will come off in no time!

xx

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time away, the most important thing is to get yourself back to class.

Good luck!

Jaylou my hon, glad you had a great time. Where are the holiday pics? I have great faith in you getting back to target in no time because you are just brilliant. I reckon a 6 week countdown would be ample for you to get back to target Big hugs xxx

Hi Jaylou, glad you had a lovely holiday. I hate weigh ins when I am due a gain but I'm sure after a relaxing 2 weeks away, any gain will be worth while. I know you'll be back on track soon :) x

Back