Another hopefull!

Shazzac62

Well my taster pack arrived today, so starting in the morning. Ive tried exante and aaw8 before but never laste longer than the week even with the wk1 wi being great, I've allowed my mind to convince me I need food!! Hoping this time because I can have actual food at night I may do better! I really hope so xx

Just started on Tuesday so day 4 and it's getting easier. Did Cambridge about four years ago and lost three stone all of which is back on of course so now ts time t get it off again. Like this as can have a bit of chicken and milk. Added chicken to the mushroom pasta tonight and it feels like cheating.... So far so good. Does anyone know if you can have a meal and a bar in the same day?... Weigh in on Tuesday morning so hanging on til then Good luck everyone my target is three stone by 22nd June.

Welcome hun :) and good luck!

Catdog xx

Shazzac62 said:
Well my taster pack arrived today, so starting in the morning. Ive tried exante and aaw8 before but never laste longer than the week even with the wk1 wi being great, I've allowed my mind to convince me I need food!! Hoping this time because I can have actual food at night I may do better! I really hope so xx
Welcome and good luck hun xx

hobekat said:
Just started on Tuesday so day 4 and it's getting easier. Did Cambridge about four years ago and lost three stone all of which is back on of course so now ts time t get it off again. Like this as can have a bit of chicken and milk. Added chicken to the mushroom pasta tonight and it feels like cheating.... So far so good. Does anyone know if you can have a meal and a bar in the same day?... Weigh in on Tuesday morning so hanging on til then Good luck everyone my target is three stone by 22nd June.
Hey yeah u can have a bar and meal in the same day :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back