Another monday another diet!

juke78

Title says it all really - I need to find a diet that suits me & stick to it! I'm hoping that slimfast is the one for me - time will tell & I am going to give it at good go. I have promised myself that I will stick with it throughout July & see what happens. I will keep you posted.

Good luck, I find that tescos own make (ultra slim) is nicer, cheaper & has less calories (especially if made with water)

good luck!

Hello and good luck! I'm on here to start my umpteenth restart diary and this time am giving SlimFast a good go - am a SW girl but have got lazy and lost motivation! xxx

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Yesterday went well:
Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - sweet & sour chicken, rice and salad
Snacks - banana, yoghurt and milk for my coffee

Ooo I'm on ultra slim & I love it! Don't use milk tho as it makes me feel sick. I mix it with water & I save about 80kals!!

Ok last week was a write off! I am starting today with renewed determination - managed to put 2 pounds on this week too but that did involve crispy crème doughnuts & homemade chocolate brownie. 2 1/2 stone to go before Christmas - do you think this is possible?

I've recently just started slim fast too. So hope you don't mind me popping by your diary! I notice we're the same height and weight. :)

And your goal of 2 and a half stone by Christmas sounds do able. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome vesta - our stats are so similar & I've just noticed we live pretty close to each other too - I am from Castleford!
Well so far so good I have survived the weekend pretty much on plan (probably because it's been too warm to eat!).

Well done! I was naughty and had KFC for tea. Opps! And yay Yorkshire! lol.
I know what you mean about the heat. I just went into my garden and it's colder out there then it is in the house!

Not such a good day today. I will be good tomorrow I will be good tomorrow. I don't know what's wrong with me I have lost 2 1/2 stone since Christmas (on a different diet) but seem to have hit a brick wall.

Back