Another new arrival!!

Jiggly

Hello everyone - I'm excited to be joining in!!
Hoping to loose 30 pounds, lost it with Atkins and maintained for 8 years but have been very naughty over the last year and its back on again. Need to get back in the swing of it all again, Good luck everyone!

Hello and Welcome Jiggly. Shame about you're bad year after maintaining for 8. You'll all the lads and ladies really supportive on here, they're a bit nuts too LOL

Hi & welcome to the madhouse. xx

Hi Jiggly, sounds like you're an Atkins old timer like me. :) Welcome love.

Welcome x

Thanks all for the warm welcomes :D - am reading this whilst eating a 3 egg omelette, then off to the shps to stock up. Just need to get past the first two days then should be ok hopefully!!

Hubby has strict instructions not to bring home goodies - or fruit- (he cant get his head around no fruit bless him!!!) Looking forward to strawberries in a couple of weeks tho'

Have a good day all!!

Last edited:
Hi Jiggly, sounds like you're an Atkins old timer like me. :) Welcome love.

Hello Jim - yes I started back in 2001, Atkins is so easy to maintain on isn't it? Silly me for falling off the wagon, be interesting to see how resistant I have become over the last year, I doubt if I will loose 6 pounds in the first week as I did all those years ago lol. Have dug the orignal book out to keep me on track! :read:

welcome to minimins x

Hi and welcome Jiggly,

My hubby is just like yours he cant understand the no fruit thing either, mine keeps saying "but your on a diet - fruit is healthy" Or "should you be eating that??" when I have fried egg and bacon. bless them lol.

I've given up trying to explain to him now - i just say hand over your wallet and leave the rest to me ha ha ha:D

Good luck hunni x

Welcome to the crazierst but warmest of forums Jiggly x x x :D

Hi and welcome Jiggly,

My hubby is just like yours he cant understand the no fruit thing either, mine keeps saying "but your on a diet - fruit is healthy" Or "should you be eating that??" when I have fried egg and bacon. bless them lol.

I've given up trying to explain to him now - i just say hand over your wallet and leave the rest to me ha ha ha:D

Good luck hunni x

LOL, PMSL. I like that. Colleen has taken it a stage further, she manages all our accounts and dishes pocket money out to me. I don't even know how much I earn. :D

Hi and welcome Jiggly,

Good luck hunni x

LOl - it is hard when they are trying to help is'nt it, honestly I have enough fruit start a farmers market!! Wallet suggestion sounds the right way forward!!. Am off for fried eggs on MIM, I was a MIM virgin until yesterday, (mananged to get a bag of flax from Mr Sainsburys) I am converted already!! although my tum may not be in agreement, it was like brands hatch in there last night!

Hi Cheryl, I'm in Aylesford - not far from you!! Its all happening this end, HOmebase burnt down a few days back and this morning Sainsburys is closed due to a bomb scare - all on the same retail park, never a dull moment!!

Your not far. You'll have to come on our shopping trip. Linzi and myself (and anyone else that wants to came) are going shopping soon ish for or skinny clothes and play dress ups so we can try lots of new looks

Ohh thats sounds fun - I need some new bits and bobs!

Ha ha Jim, pocket money - now there's a good idea :D

Mims have a bad effect on my tum too Jiggly - couldnt live without em tho so my boys will just have to suffer lol

Back