Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another New Girl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by esmequeenoftheworld, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. esmequeenoftheworld

esmequeenoftheworld Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Everybody
    Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm new to forums so please be gentle with me until I find my way round. The guided tour was very helpful BTW.
    I'm 27 and need to lose at least a stone but being flat broke I could afford to join a class so I'm doing weight watchers myself. I'm a serial dieter (SW, Atkins, slim fast, slim for life) with some successes but I always slide back into my old habits and gain again :( This time I'm committed to making a change for good & hope this forum with help me when I'm flagging.
    When I was researching WW yesterday this site proved very helpful so I thought I'd be brave and become a member.
    I'm feeling rather proud of myself as I've just eaten breakfast for the first time in months!! I must try to eat regular meals at regular times. So far so good.
    Good luck to everybody I look forward to hearing from like minded people.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    welcome to the forum , youve took a big step to sucess by joinin :p theres so many friendly ppl on here and we all help each other xx

goodluck

xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.