Another new member!

giles86

Silver Member
Hi All

I've joined this forum because im in a bit of a rut motivation wise with my diet (and it's only the first week!) I'm doing weight watchers on my own, i have all the books etc... and dont need to spend £20 a week for someone to tell me im fat, i already know that! (previous leader i had wasn't that nice) so i'm going it alone...

I've been sticking to the points this week and seem to have lost around 2lb since monday but was kinda expecting more based on previous ww start weeks.

I think my main problem is that i suffer from Chronic Pain due to a disbility i have which means i dont sleep well and generally reach for the chocolate at 3am! However, i've given up chocolate and biscuits for lent so that should help.

I guess i'm just lookig for a support network/diet buddy to stick with during good times and bad.

Anyway thanks for reading even though it sounds like a sob story, it isnt meant that way!

Cheers!!

Welcome giles86:welcome2:

Well done on losing 2lbs:happy096:

Also a big well done for giving up chocolate and biscuits for lent:clap::clap::clap:

If you click on the link below it will take you to the WW forum here and you can introduce yourself there and say hello.

Weight Watchers - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Here is a link to help you make your ways around the forum.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Welcome and remember a pound or two stays off far better, or so I've heard!

Hey hun

I'm doing better now started eating again so that's a bonus I guess feeling well not 100% sure but no more unhappy then when we were together for the last month so that's something anyway I guess!

I did randomly book a holiday tho!

How are you doing? We still on for your birthday challenge?

You seem a bit chirpier..funny how you can guage these things through a few words!
Im coming on holiday with you!lol!..and awww you know time will heal things ..just gotta keep on trucking hey ;-)
And yeah!we are still on...i was told I looked slimmer the other day..scales aint telling me that though!lol..x

Hey,just to say ,ive tried to message you back several times but the forum wont seem to let it send...will keep trying x

Hi!! Thanks that's really sweet. It's great to know not in this alone. Big whoop to all those making pro active changes :) xx

Hey G ,i just typed you out a looong message but again is looking like it hasnt sent...arrrrggghhh just letting you know ive been trying to reply...hope all is well.xxx

Hey hun

I got your message, replied and it said its sent but not in my sent messages so im very very confused! Hopefully you'll get it and if not i'll try and send it again. xx

Hey G! Yep its weird ,its exactly what it does to me which is why im always messaging you saying I dont think its worked lol I did get yours tho,which means you got mine!more confused yet?...me too!hahaha..i think we can safely assume messages are being sent even when they lie and say theyre not...;-) x

Back