Another new member!!!!!

RaraMarmite75

Hi all!!!

After having a good read through your posts I made my first order today! I'm familiar with VLCD, my last being all about w8 and this seems very similar so hoping the packs taste good and I'll shift this two stone quick enough!!! Can't wait to get started now!!!

RaraMarmite75 said:
Hi all!!!

After having a good read through your posts I made my first order today! I'm familiar with VLCD, my last being all about w8 and this seems very similar so hoping the packs taste good and I'll shift this two stone quick enough!!! Can't wait to get started now!!!

Hi...
same as me regarding other VLCD... ive just swapped to this after 8 wks on CD. Started yesterday so feeling it today lol, hungry and headache.
I would love another 2 stone gone! I give myself until summer as lost about 2 stone on CD! x

I did AAW8 for a few weeks before switching over... and I have to say i'm glad I did!
The only thing I prefered about AAW8 was the shaker they use - so if you have it keeeep it! ;)

Hi...
same as me regarding other VLCD... ive just swapped to this after 8 wks on CD. Started yesterday so feeling it today lol, hungry and headache.
I would love another 2 stone gone! I give myself until summer as lost about 2 stone on CD! x

Hi!!!!!
I'd like to think I could do it in about 10 weeks but I won't freak out if it takes slightly longer! Lets hope we enjoy it! :)

I did AAW8 for a few weeks before switching over... and I have to say i'm glad I did!
The only thing I prefered about AAW8 was the shaker they use - so if you have it keeeep it! ;)

I was hoping that someone who had done AAW8 would reply! Its good to see that you prefer S&S!!! Can't wait to try them now! Are they similar at all???

Back