Another new one

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lou1978, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Hi, I have just started day one on WW like many others I have lost 3 stone on CD since Jan and I have 1 1/2 stone left till goal.

I am moving to this plan due to cost of CD and after strugling to get back into it after numerous restarts.

I really do not want to gain any weight which is why I am doing this now but I will be doing it without the support of the meetings, just this website and loads of old books that I have collected over the years.

Has anyone here had success on the WW online site?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Lou

Welcome to the WW gang.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, you have done brilliantly.

I haven't used weight watchers online, I find that I get enough support from the people on here. I would reccomend buying a recipe book though, I use it loads, and it's really handy. I love cooking!

Just shout if you need anything.

Good luck with your journey

xx

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I don't use the online site either - loads of support on here and it doesn't cost anything :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to WW :)

If youve got your calculator & Eating out guide and Minimins you dont need anything else ;)

I found the WW online a total waste of money and their forum comes across as very cliquey and so off topic its not even funny

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.