Another Newbe...

Frogslegs2

Hello. Bit new to all this. I'm on day 6 weigh in on Monday. I'm on ss but thinking of going ss+ next week... Should I shouldn't I? I've chosen to have 3 a day instead of 4 and seem to be ok...but then do I really want to eat again so soon?

I am on day 2 on SS. I am not an expert on knowing which one to go for but my consultant told me to do it without the bars for at least 3 weeks for effective weight lost. I am not sure if is true or not >.<. Anyway welcome and goodluck!!!

Hey , how are you finding it?

I was on it in June for 3 weeks and lost 2 stone. Its so worth it but so much willpower. I am back on it again today and drank so much water to stop the hunger.....cant stop going to the loo! Haha!

Hopefully we can spurr each other on and motivate ourselves! I have a holiday in 8 week so really need to stick to it!

K x

I would like to lose something like 4 stone and i will be happy. But i dont really have a goal just really want to lose as much as possible really!

Yeah 2 stone was really good but this time i need to stay on it and keep motivated!!!!!!!

I would like to lose something like 4 stone and i will be happy. But i dont really have a goal just really want to lose as much as possible really!

Yeah 2 stone was really good but this time i need to stay on it and keep motivated!!!!!!!

Can I ask what you mean this time to stay on it. I've treated myself today...after doing ss all week...not sure how my first weigh in will go tomoz:(

Hey i mean that i was on it before in June but i came off it after losing 2 stone in 3 weeks but put all back on again.

This time i want to stick to ss.

How long have you been on it? x

Back