Another Newbi

SkinnyMin

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Hoping to loose this excess weight for once and for all. have never been slim, even as a child I was always 'sturdy' but now at least I can change. I lost 2 stone about 18 months ago doing low carb and now I have put it all back on and I just can't get into the zone for l/c again so I have just signed up with Slimming World. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll be posting here in a few months saying "yay I am a skinny min!

good luck with the right support and determination you can/will achieve your goal. I am also a newbie 1st weigh in tonight and lost 4 and half pounds. xx:welcome:

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. Hoping to loose this excess weight for once and for all. have never been slim, even as a child I was always 'sturdy' but now at least I can change. I lost 2 stone about 18 months ago doing low carb and now I have put it all back on and I just can't get into the zone for l/c again so I have just signed up with Slimming World. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll be posting here in a few months saying "yay I am a skinny min!

Best of luck with your diet! x

Hi Skinnymin, Welcome to the forum.
I know only too well what it is like to have always been a sturdy or chubby child and adult. Well done on deciding to get to grips with losing some weight.

Do start your own diary on here as it helps us to know where you are and to give you support and encouragement whenever necessary.
Looking forward to reading about your progress. Do keep posting as much as possible. We are all rooting for you.

Take care and all the very best to you.... :)

Back