Another newbie! 7stone to loose!

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
Hiya everyone! I hope it's ok if I join you all? I'm currently 17stone 1lb, it's the heaviest ive ever been which is annoying as this time last year I was doing great and loosing weight with weight watchers... Then life got in the way!! Soo here I am starting again!!
Xxx

I'm doing great .... another 5lbs lost so actually: I'm THRILLED ;) It's early days so that will taper off, but it's a great motivator!

I'm just about managing to drink down all the water we have to ingest on the Cambridge Weight Plan :-( but freezing cold this evening for some reason.

Well done on that 2.5!! That's a really good loss (especially considering that curry! Lol) x

Lol well done on sticking to the grapes! The Cambridge Weight Plan is really difficult in some ways (you replace meals with calorie controlled milk shakes, chocolate and chewy bars and soups) and easy in others (after the first 3 or 4 days your body starts burning your stored fat for energy .... But it is hard to not eat extra calories and you feel tired and out of sorts for a couple of days) so not for the faint hearted - but ideal for the desperate like me! Lol. I'm hoping to lose the average 1 stone a month .... If I hold it together over Christmas I should be on track to be done by March /April.

I hope you had a great WW day x

You know, a few of my buddies on here have had weigh ins over the last couple of days with 100% hard won successes, and I'm so proud of us all, that something occurred to me .... When we've fallen off the wagon in the past, we've given ourselves so much sh!t for unsuccessful restarts .... But y'all are some of the most determined and focused folks I've ever encountered! Then I realised there was no disconnect! You're succeeding because you kept trying: if the power went out and we tried to light a candle but the match wouldn't spark what would we keep doing? We'd keep striking that match until we got a flame. We wouldn't shrug our shoulders and sit in the dark! So to all you fabulous ladies and gents who kept striking the match until you got the spark of determination back: Bravo. You are the brave who refuse to sit in the dark of your own beautiful lives. And to all those who sleep with tears over another 'misfired' Day 1? It's a law of physics dearheart: keep striking that match; your spark will come xx

Last edited:
You know, a few of my buddies on here have had weigh ins over the last couple of days with 100% hard won losses, and I'm so proud of us all, that something occurred to me .... When we've fallen off the wagon in the past, we've given ourselves so much sh!t for unsuccessful restarts .... But y'all are some of the most determined and focused folks I've ever encountered! Then I realised there say no disconnect! You're succeeding because you kept trying: if the power went out and we tried to light a candle but the match wouldn't spark what would we keep doing? We'd keep striking that match until we got a flame. We wouldn't shrug our shoulders and sit in the dark! So to all you fabulous ladies and gents who kept striking the match until you got the spark of determination back: Bravo. You are the brave who refuse to sit in the dark of your own beautiful lives. And to all those who sleep with tears over another 'misfired' Day 1? It's a law of physics dearheart: keep striking that match; your spark will come xx

I love your bit of advice. Have got inspiration from it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back