another newbie! eeek!

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
hope i've done this all right? i'm Annika, 29, and a mum to 5 energetic kids! just been told about this forum after finding a lack of one on the sw website, and am um joining u all, i started sw on the 3rd jan 2011 and lost 5 1/2 lbs in my first week, shamefully though i got about 7 stone to go :-( starting weight of 17 stone and 1/2 oz and as it's such a huge task i've set a mini goal of 14 stone. current weight for today is 16st 4lbs on my scales which i am a bit addicted to atm... weigh in each monday and am following the extra easy plan with extra's as i am still solely breastfeeding my 7 month old son. i attend the group each week as i am pants at going it alone, so hi all, looking forward to speaking to you! :)

Hi - welcome to Minimins.

No 'shame' Tink. You lost 5 1/2 lb in a week! Well done.

x

aww thanks hun, nice to meet you! still got a stupidly long way to go though, i did lose a stone over christmas as i had a vile stomach bug but a really can't count that into the equation. must say though, def have more energy than i ever expected and already can feel the effects in a good way on my general well being. meant to get married at some point, but next to my 9 stone when wet fella i gota long way to go b4 i will be pictured in a wedding dress! hell at this point i wonder if my skeleton alone is 10 stone in weight...hehe

Back