Another newbie intro.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anisah, 24 July 2008.

1. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Hi! I'm Anisah and this is day 8 for me on SS. I'm just getting into the swing of things. I'm very pleased with the diet and I have even managed to turn down a bite of my favorite dessert from my husband. I look forward to getting to know you.
  2. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Well-Known Member

Hi Anisah and welcome to minimins, its wonderful on here you will find all the support you need for those difficult moments. Well done you on resisting some favourite desert, its the hardest part.

3. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, you've joined a fab group who will share your delight at losing weight and give you support and encouragement if the going gets tough. What did you lose in your first week?
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

wellcome to mini's :) :) x
  5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Well-Known Member

Welcome & Good luck :)
  6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

Hi Anisah, nice to meet you good luck with your CD journey
  7. Penpen

Penpen Well-Known Member

Hi Anisah,

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great on CD :D
  8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

hi anisha and welcome to minimins :)
    looking forward to hearing about you cd journey :)
  9. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Hi thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will weigh in on the 31st and let everyone know how it went.
  10. Camille

Camille Well-Known Member

Good luck with it Hun xx
  11. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Well-Known Member

Hi sweetie, welcome to the borads. This place is great and everyone is so lovely and supportive. Well done for getting to day 8, you're doing fab. Keep up the good work! Love your name by the way :) xx
  12. Boo

Boo Well-Known Member

Hello & welcome to the forum Anisah.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

13. Minz

Minz Maintainer

Welcome Anisah - you'll really find the forum great - everyone is so supportive and no matter what time you log on at, there's always someone there with encouraging words and help if you need it. Good luck on your journey - we're all in it together.
  14. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Seems like I'm gonna be right comfy here.
  15. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

minimins is THE place to be anisah
  16. Orange Plum

Orange Plum Well-Known Member

Hi Anisah, welcome and good luck! You will get lots of good advice here. Well done on resisting that dessert.
  17. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Welcome to the site Anisah :)

Major credit to you for getting through 8 days of CD (into 9 now!).:D

Best Wishes,

Lacey..xx :)