Another Newbie ... sort of

Hey all!
I've done Lipotrim once before a couple of years ago. I lost about 2st and then had a botch tongue piercing and had to go into complete starvation, and from there I gave up. Sadly because I didn't refeed/plan I've put it all back on.

So, been thinking about starting again for a few weeks and today I think i'll take the leap and go for the shakes, to start them tomorrow.

The thought of it is killing me, all i can remember is the bad breath and horrible gagging from the taste of the shakes.

Words of encouragement appreciated! The posts on here are such a testimony of what they can do when done 100%. The support looks fantastic so I just had to join. :)

Well done and welcome back! You'll soon get used to the bad breath and the shakes. Its amazing how much your test buds change, I've only had chocolate and strawberry which I quite like now. I even like the flapjacks, with a cup of coffee.
Anyways good luck again and remember everyones here for you if you need any support :) x

I think I remember the flapjacks ..
I'm going to be lost. I'm such a big coffee drinker and I have it almost black, but still do have sugar and a bit of milk. That is what I'll miss the most because I know that's what happened last time.

Thank you and good luck to you, too! Looks like you're doing great so far :)

Give it time, you'll soon enjoy your coffee black and sugarless!! It's weird because I never liked tea or coffee before, but now I drink it. I think it's because it's another test other than my shakes and flapjacks. A lot of people on here add the vanilla shake to their coffee, maybe try that if you struggling x

Hey all!
I've done Lipotrim once before a couple of years ago. I lost about 2st and then had a botch tongue piercing and had to go into complete starvation, and from there I gave up. Sadly because I didn't refeed/plan I've put it all back on.

So, been thinking about starting again for a few weeks and today I think i'll take the leap and go for the shakes, to start them tomorrow.

The thought of it is killing me, all i can remember is the bad breath and horrible gagging from the taste of the shakes.

Words of encouragement appreciated! The posts on here are such a testimony of what they can do when done 100%. The support looks fantastic so I just had to join. :)

Hiii all... I started on Monday and after skim reading alot of the posts on here I though I was the only one who gagged at the taste of the shakes... glad to know someone else is in the same boat!

With regards to coffee i like it more now i think then with milk... i do miss drinking flavoured water though... strawberry volvic was my staple!

It's weird isn't it, your taste buds defo change. I miss diet coke x

I prefer coke zero to diet coke but yeh miss that and vimto cordial... Surprisingly their aren't any foods I'm craving though...

Ugh, I had to push my start date to Monday because I couldn't get to the pharmacy on Friday! Nightmare, but still 100% doing it :).

I do gag at the shakes! I think they are awful. I know the point is that they don't taste great because if they did you'd want more or something, but its rough having it three times a day. I just hold my nose and down it in one! Yucky.

Back on the Wagon

Hi all

i did lipotrim last summer and lost nearly 3stone, i was maintaining but then christmas was a killer and i gained 13lb so as of tomorro im giving up food for lent and then some to get the rest of my weight off for summer.

i dont mind the shakes, i make them up alot thinner than they say so that i get more water - maybe try that if you dont like the taste. the vanilla one is amaxing with about 2tsps of coffee disolved in a little hot water :D OH and major taste improvement is to make them as COLD as possible!! i have a water filter that i keep in my fridge for my shakes its so much nicer colder. i did a chocolate one hot one evening thinking it would be a nice drink before bed but :jelous: i went without in the end it was too awful :jelous:

i have about 5stone to lose but im not staying on this to lose it all, i plan to do 8 weeks or so (that was my limit last time) for about 3stone loss and then take the rest off by eating salads and taking exercise all summer so that im more likely to keep if off ;)

day one tomorro, the water will be my hardest bit, i get in the swing after a few days but i dont drink much anyway so its hard.

let me know if the shakes are better with my suggestions :):):)

Thank you for that, I'll try it! I was thinking of making them with ice and blending it up. Vanilla, Coffee and ice! Who knows :)

Good luck!!!
I'm going to try and go for about... 2 months. I have 88lb to lose, being my height Im supposed to be about 9st which i think is mad!

mmm lipo-frappo-chino sounds like a plan :D

i went from 18'4 to 15'4 last time and wana get to about 12 on the diet, im only short so i have a low "healthy weight" too but i dont think its going to happen, id look like id been dug up! :eek: i wana be curvy so id be happy with around 10 stone as a final weight :)

il check in again when im in ketosis, i have a rough ride down but it only took 2 days last time so i wasnt grumpy :mad: for too long.

i have a real energy boost after a week or so too so im looking forward to that.

Yeah exactly. I think even if I get to 10 I'll be happy! Just wanna be able to run around like a crazy person and not worry about wiggling bits. I work in a baby room so it's tough going and fast paced!
I wanna weigh less than my boyfriend too, and right now I don't haha!

You'll have to keep me updated :). I remember it took me about 3 days or so last time ... hope its the same this time around. It's exciting. I didn't have this last time and the support on here looks so good!

same here and he is a fair size himself!

il be on every couple of days to see how your going too.

im really motivated cause i know it works and its easy to not think about food or shopping. i was in an office last time so having water and shakes was easy, this time im at uni so i gota work out how to drag a couple liters of water around and how to get a shake sorted on campus. but i know how important water is. last time a had a week where i just couldnt drink it and i only lost 1lb, it felt like such a waste so i wont be doing that this time!

Good night and good luck x

hello keepsmiling,
i'm on my second week and had my fair share of ups and downs this week but thankfully I found this site and its helping me loads. i get inspired looking at others losses and knowing that everyone is here for the same reason really does help. hope to meet you around....:)

Hey!
Congrats on getting this far, I know it's an emotional roller coaster from the last time I did it.
I'm thankful I have here this time around for support and likewise, the success stories are fabulous.

You'll learn to love them haha!! Good luck x

im at the end of day 2 and at the point where food is everywhere :cry: i know il stop noticing it soon but at the minute its driving me crazy! everyone on TV is eating! every single show! im not gona cheat, there is no point but im gona btich like mad at my boyfriend for everything he eats until im used to it :p

the first weigh in will be my big boost, once the loss is confirmed i get really happy and its easier to keep going. the shakes taste better and better as you retrain your palette too :)

roll on the weigh in :D:D:D

I honestly look foward to my chocolate shakes. Just tried my first strawberry one & it was ok, but chocolate blended with crushed ice & 2 sweetners popped in is delicious after buckets of water.

Back