• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another newbie to the site

Hi

I am living in Dubai and am struggling to lose weight. I started in September at 16st 8lbs and have made slow progress down to my current weight of 14 stone doing the Slimming World diet. I had been stuck for 8 weeks at the same weight but hopefully and on the downward trend again.

I heard about the TLC wellbeing diet recently - has anyone heard of it or tried it? You have to have blood tests done and then they produce a individual diet for you to follow. It's a one off payment of about £600 so it would have to be good for me to shell out that amount in one go. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks, Irene.

Yes it's pretty hot over here, currently 43 degrees at 09:35. It makes it tricky to get exercise fitted into the day. I get up at 0530 to walk the dog for an hour and then again after 9pm, otherwise you really need to be indoors.

Getting certain foods can be tricky too - Mullerlite have gelatine in them so are only available in Pork sections in a few shops. They sell out quickly, despite costing approx £1.50 each, and then it can be months before they are stocked again. Looking forward to coming home to the UK for a couple of weeks to get my fix of them though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 1