another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kernow82, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. kernow82

kernow82 New Member

hi all, i have been reading through posts on here and thought it time to introduce myself.
    my name is kirsty.
    i have been on diets for the best part of 10 years now, and am fed up with losing, gaining, losing gaining etc.
    i have just discovered Cambridge Diet.
    it certainly looks like the one for me as i NEED dicipline on a diet, amd i like the way it teaches you to eat healthily as you go up the stages.
    i have yet to start, i will be starting at the end of this month/beginning of next month (waiting for payday, lol).
    i have seen some amazing success stories, so i am very much looking forward to doing it and having my first fat free summer since i was about 10!!!
    look forward to getting to know you
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge

Irene xx
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hello Kirsty - and WELCOME to Minimins mate ! :)

this is a fab forum....have a look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions !

good luck with your Cambridge weight loss's a great plan with super losses and does exactly what it says on the tin ! lol

please don't forget to keep us posted with your success :D

Debz xx
  6. kernow82

kernow82 New Member

thanks for the replies guys :)
    i will deffo be keeping you all informed of my journey debz32.
    i cant wait to start.x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.