Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by seashell, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. seashell

seashell Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hi, I have been on lipotrim for 16 days now, have been doing ok till today but now need help, found the forum about a week ago but it has taken me this long to join you all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you started a diary thread in the Lipotrim section? How much have you lost so far? And how are you finding it?

Irene xx

4. seashell

seashell Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hi Irene, no i havent started a diary thread yet, i still havent really found my way around yet, keep thinking I should work out how to put my weight losses etc. up but not very comp minded lol. as of last tues I had lost 11lb, 6 in the first week and 5 in the second which i was a bit dissapointed with until a few friendly people on here made me see sense, I was struggeling on thurs but am back on track now thanks to minimins and the lovely people that use it. Thankyou

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey seashell :) Nice to have you here, please ask if you need any help in navigating your way around xxx

6. seashell

seashell Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hi, 10st10lbs, thankyou I may need help at some point as not very good with comps but will try and work it out if I can, if not i will shout, thanks.

7. charliefarlie

charliefarlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife, switching to Atkins
    Hi Seashell. Good luck with lipotrim, I'm sure you'll do fine. I am not very good at this site but it does help keep me motivated, hope it does for you too!

8. seashell

seashell Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hi, charliefarlie, I have found that if i'm thinking bad things (f**d) then it helps to come on here and read alot of the insparational post that are on here.....alot of people have done soooo well

9. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi and good luck, i just joined today myself although i am doing ww

10. seashell

seashell Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    hi, I did give that a go but found it toooo easy to cheat, minimins is great you will find loads of support on here when you need it most

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.