• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

another newbie

hi Irene, no i havent started a diary thread yet, i still havent really found my way around yet, keep thinking I should work out how to put my weight losses etc. up but not very comp minded lol. as of last tues I had lost 11lb, 6 in the first week and 5 in the second which i was a bit dissapointed with until a few friendly people on here made me see sense, I was struggeling on thurs but am back on track now thanks to minimins and the lovely people that use it. Thankyou

hi, 10st10lbs, thankyou I may need help at some point as not very good with comps but will try and work it out if I can, if not i will shout, thanks.

Hi Seashell. Good luck with lipotrim, I'm sure you'll do fine. I am not very good at this site but it does help keep me motivated, hope it does for you too!

hi, charliefarlie, I have found that if i'm thinking bad things (f**d) then it helps to come on here and read alot of the insparational post that are on here.....alot of people have done soooo well

hi, I did give that a go but found it toooo easy to cheat, minimins is great you will find loads of support on here when you need it most

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 1