Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by al_m, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. al_m

al_m New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Just a wee thread to introduce myself, my name is al.

I have been overweight for most of my life (after about 10 years old - was really skinny until then!) I am currently living with my fiance, Nicola (wedding is in June). I would really like to look better for the day as well as continuing afterwards to get to a more healthy weight. After seeing photo's of myself at Christmas I thought it was time to do something about it!

Currently I am studying at Glasgow uni. I was made redundant in 2009 and decided I should use my redundancy money and go back to do what I wanted in the first place rather than drift from job to job like I was. So I'm now halfway through 2nd year of a law degree.

I am 5'10'' and weigh 16st7lb, I've been following what I remember of slimming world for a week now and have lost 4lbs so far, I've already used a few recipe ideas from this site so a huge thanks to those who have unknowingly helped already!

Well that's me in a nutshell, hope to speak to many of you soon!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Purplechick76

Purplechick76 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Al x ? good luck on your journey x ?
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.