Another newbie

Hi all

It's that time of year again :sigh:

Having semi successfully lost weight at WW 2 years ago (6 stone) I have managed to pile it all back on and more. So here goes again!

This time under the watchful eye of Slimming World. I joined on Monday but to be honest I'm really not getting to grips with it, I find it a bit confusing. My OH said I'm looking too much into it and making it more complicated lol (he's usually right :( )

Having weight issues all my life, I find it hard to control the amount of food I eat, so not weighing, measuring and having tight control over portion sizes is very difficult for me when trying to lose weight and I am confused as to which programme will give me the optimum weight loss. I find myself just not eating because I'm not sure if I can have it (not over keen on fruit so most of the superfree food is out). I'm starving lol, is that how it's done? I waste away haha :D

Anyway, confusion aside, hello everyone I have loads of weight to lose so I'll be here some time! :blahblah:

Hi and welcome. Keep reading the books and ask any questions in the SW section. You could also start a food diary thread and members will comment and help you

Irene xx

Back