Another newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tracie23, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've been lurking on this forums for months now so i thought it was about time i joined up!

I was doing WW since last November but i just cannot get on with the new pro points system so i started back on SW yesterday. I am doing it myself as i still had all my old books from when i was a member in 2009, so i am hoping to use this board for the support i would normally get from the meetings!

I have around 4 stone to lose to get into my healthy weight range and ideally i'd love to have lost 2 stone of that by the summer. I started at the gym a couple of weeks ago and i've been doing the couch 2 5k running programme, which i am really enjoying, surprisingly enough, as i don't usually run for a bus! :D

Look forward to being an active member here!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a diary thread and/or a food diary thread in the SW section for support. Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.