Another newbie

Emmaluggs

New to Exante anyway. I feel this is last chance saloon, I need to get to grips with getting this weight off. I have done Exante for week previously with the idea i would carry on once i knew if i liked the shakes but i had a few cash flow problems, all sorted now so im in it for the long haul.

My packs are due to be delivered today, so i'm starting tomorrow morning.

Look forward to catching up with you all along your journey!

Emma

Hi Emma, and welcome. I know what you mean about last chance. I have about 6 stone to lose in total, and have just completed first week of exante. I lost 10.6lbs :) this forum is absolutely great for support and encouragement. When I am having a weak moment I look at a list I made of reasons for losing weight, and I also read some of the diaries on here. People have had such amazing successes. You can do this :)

Good Morning Emma and :welcome:

Glad to hear that you are going to join us - I started last Friday so you and I may have the same 'weigh in' day!.

Looking forward to watching your successful weight loss journey... We can do it ...
:girlpower:

Hi Emma, Good luck on your journey I'm on day 10 and have also found the help on this forum to be invaluable. I hope your packs arrive ok and you get off to a flying start. X:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Popped home for lunch from work and my packs have arrived so i'm ready to rock and roll from Friday. A neighbour has invited us for food and drinks at the weekend, I told him we'd join for drinks and i'll just take my sparkling water, I didn't want to leave it another few days, i've been having no end of "last suppers" this week since I committed to a months worth of packs!

KellyLinton - my weigh in day will be a Friday, so i'll keep any eye out for your weigh in :D

I am restarting today so we can be diet buddies! My packs are due today but I still have about 1.5 weeks of LL packs to finish up first- they are so expensive that I have to use them! I want to do exante for the long term though- I just hope the packs taste ok! What do you think of them?

Made it through today unscaved! I was so busy in work today anyway so really didn't feel the hunger. I do enjoy the packs, well enough to be able to drink them. I can only stomach the shakes, I didn't like any of the soups or bars last time so just ordered the shakes. I'm not really out to enjoy them but wanted them to be palatable which they are :) being diet buddies would be good, i'm not really telling many people i'm embarking on this diet

Hi everyone,
I started last Wednesday and am finding TS simple to follow, so far I have lost 5lbs and am really pleased :)!!
Hope everyone is doing well.

Started on 4/7/12 starting weight 14st 4lb

Back