Another newbie

Thisismytime

Hi everyone

As the title says, I am new to this forum, but here to (hopefully) get some support.

I'm here and ready to start from scratch. Want to lose 24lbs, but going for a short term goal of 10lbs to start with.
:)

Last edited:
Good luck. I'm hoping to lose 26lb in total. 7lb at a time

Thisismytime said:
Hi everyone

As the title says, I am new to this forum, but here to (hopefully) get some support.

I'm here and ready to start from scratch. Want to lose 24lbs, but going for a short term goal of 10lbs to start with.
:)

Welcome and good luck :)

I've got 70lbs to lose, and after toying with various diets the last few months I've decided to settle with calorie counting and this is where I'll be staying now!

Cheers guys. I'm hoping between calorie counting and healthy eating. I do like to calorie count, helps me to keep an eye on things, but I do get fed up with it sometimes, so at the moment, I'm doing a guide between the both.

My guides is:

1. Eat when you want and as much as you want, as long as:

• You MUST be hungry.
  • It MUST be healthy.

1. You are allowed 2 treats per day, from the following list:

• 1 small bag of cookies
  • 2-3 cookies (depending on variety).
  • 1 row of rice crackers with a little low calorie dip
  • 1 fun size bar of chocolate
  • 1 small cake/bar
  • 1 small bag of crisp
  • 3 pieces liquorice
  • or something similar to the above

1. Drink only water, tea or coffee, during the day (save Pepsi max til the evening and limit to 1 only per day maximum).

1. A MINIMUM of 30 mins exercise per day.

1. Save alcohol intake until the weekend and maximum of ½ bottle wine and 1 beer, in one evening.

1. You are allowed to have one cheat meal, per week, where you don’t need to ‘think’ about what you are eating … but this isn’t allowed to continue into the next meal, or day, or week!

1. If you feel you are going to overeat, go for a walk, make a cup of tea, or sip on a glass of water, take a shower, go read or lay down.. But do not go down the path of overeating.

I have this stuck on my pantry door, to remind me, DAILY! lol

Though I have lowered my goal weight from 10st 7lb to 10st. I mean it this time!!!!!

They sound like very sensible rules to follow :)

Back