Step 1 Sole Source Another newbie!

Ali-Safiya

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Today was my first day on this diet and it really wasn't too bad! Although it could be because I low carbed for a week before starting? I weighed in at 12st 1.5 lbs at my counsellors this morning and I would love to get to the 10's. I have never been lower than 11st so that would be a huge achievement for me. My ultimate goal is about 9st 7 but that just seems impossible when I think about it lol. I'm so excited but scared at the same time!! I would love to get some support from you all, I have been been reading diaries and threads for a few weeks now - love how supportive you all are :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Today was my first day on this diet and it really wasn't too bad! Although it could be because I low carbed for a week before starting? I weighed in at 12st 1.5 lbs at my counsellors this morning and I would love to get to the 10's. I have never been lower than 11st so that would be a huge achievement for me. My ultimate goal is about 9st 7 but that just seems impossible when I think about it lol. I'm so excited but scared at the same time!! I would love to get some support from you all, I have been been reading diaries and threads for a few weeks now - love how supportive you all are :)

Hi there, hope its going ok for you, i have just restarted after a 4 week break (hols & xmas) but started again on sat all going well had 3 100% day today is my 4th day & feeling strong :) x

Hi! Yes I'm doing well thanks, I'm on day 5 and have been 100% so far. I'm loving the extra energy you feel when in ketosis. I really feel like I need to chew on something though, so I will ask my CDC if I can have the bars when I see her on Sunday. Well done for sticking to it, your doing fab! I'm in my iPhone so I can't see your stats, how much do you want to lose?

Morning, started out at 13 8 & lost 2 stones in 6 week then over xmas & a 2 week all inc hol put 9lb back o, hopefully lose that this week fingers crossed :) would like to lose a further stone & 1/2. Whens your 1st weigh in? xx

Yeah you'll lose that plus more in no time! My first WI is on Sunday, so after 9 days SSing. Weigh ins will be every Sunday mornings for me, how about you?

Back