Another newbie!!

Moisy

Hi there. I have started Exante diet today. Have been on every diet under the sun and have decided that this is going to be the last one! Please re-assure me that this diet is going to work!! Have been really inspired by some of the comments on here so fingers crossed. xx

I'm debating starting this diet to give me a kick start in the right direction. Can't really read up too much on the internet though-what does it entail? I know the 3 shakes or whatever a day, but what about fruit or juice etc, can u explain it a bit better for me please?x

Hi Moisy, I have survived the first week of Exante Total Solution and lived to tell the tale, so it is perfectly doable. Time will tell whether I can stick with it and achieve the weight loss I want!

Which food packs have you chosen? I bought the Four-Week Mixed Bumper Pack, so I am having a soup for lunch every day, a meal bar in the late afternoon, and a shake in the evening. The first four days were quite interesting, as I worked my way through all the different flavours.

Good luck with the diet plan. Lots of people here seem to have done really well with it, and I'm sure you will too, if you are determined enough :D

Hi Moisey,

it will definatley work I have done it before and restarted again this week - i was 11st 10 on monday and I am 11 3 today, its difficult at first but you will be great :)

Hi BijouHope,
I bought a month of porridge, chocolate shakes and raisin bars (chocolate orange bars were all sold out!!:cry: I bought these based on what I liked from other similar diets-LL and Cambridge-I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked the porridge this morning. I had the chocolate shake when I came back from work but I think I used too much water as it was a bit weak and I still have the bar to eat. I don't feel at all hungry- yet got to be a good sign!

Hi rachaelpie-if you are planning on doing "Total Solution" then it is only the 3 packs/bars with black tea/coffee/water etc but I do think that there are different options if you do not have too much to lose like packs and healthy meal options. I am sure someone on here will be able to give you more details. I did manage to get quite a bit of info on the Exante web-site though.

I am really positive about this diet. I have been on the 5:2 diet for the last 5 weeks and lost next to nothing but it has got me into diet mode and determined to lose!! I have an Italien Cruise in the summer and it is getting closer!!

Hi Moisy I hope you had a good first day, I did find the first two days harder and I am just getting towards the end of my first week, I didn't think I would be able to last on so little but it really is amazing once you get into the swing of things x
Hi rachaelpie as BijouHope said it is all down to which plan you want to follow, I know m downfall is chocolate so I have kept away from anything choc flavour and the weird thing is I haven't had a single craving for it. Any other diet I would have caved in by now. xx

Theres not a lot to explain really! 3 exante products per day... And thats it for food!! (sounds tough, it is for the first week then its pretty easy as the hunger disappears). Theres no fruit or anything as all your vitamins/nutrients ate in your exante products.

Drink wise, stick to water, black coffee, coke zero and a few others (see the drinks thread for more)

I cant recommend the diet highly enough, its far more than a quickstart, it will literally rip that excess fat off! I lost 3 stone in 2 months and im just about to go again to lose the last 2!

Also, a major thing for me.... Its cheaper than all other diets I looked into and actually cheaper than real food! Lose the fat and save money! Win win! (im not affiliated to Exante in any way, I know how biased I sound, but Exante has done wonders for me!)

As the others have said, this diet works! I'm on week 12 and I'm 37lbs down, and that's with cheating too.

And regarding how the diet works, it's 3 packs a day, you can choose from shakes, soups, bars and there's porridge and pasta too. There are some new meals coming at the end of June apparently. You have 3 packs a day and that's it, no other food is allowed if you're doing Total Solution. You can have water (you should drink 2-3 litres of plain water a day), black coffee, black tea/green tea/peppermint tea. You're allowed Coke Zero but some people find the sweetness makes them crave food and for some people it slows down their losses. The only other thing you can have is something called Boullion (it's made by Marigold and it's an organic powdered vegetable stock/soup).

If you dont think having packs only will suit you then you can do Working Solution which is the 3 packs plus a low calorie, low carb meal. The Exante website seems to be offline at the moment but if you go to exantediet.com and look at the Plans section it explains them there, and also look at the FAQ which explains lots.

Back