1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Owls4eva, 26 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Owls4eva

Owls4eva Well-Known Member

Have been doing slimming world for 3 years did weight watchers before that and came to a halt, went back to ww last night to try something different and its just same old same old I have realised that I need portion control to lose weight.

I have tried myfitnesspal a couple of times but feel I need somewhere to go and discuss ideas if not attending a group.

I look forward to reading your stories to get me motivated and finally get rid of these unwanted pounds.

Karen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome!
    With portion control get measuring spoons and cups maybe even a portion plate to get you started along side MFP. Also everything comes with with what a portion/serving is on the box and things. Cereals my biggest problem with portioning and spaghetti! I got a spaghetti measurer from the Love Food Hate Waste campaign very useful. Good luck on your journey! Hope to see you around :)

x Kayla x