Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Owls4eva, 26 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Owls4eva

Owls4eva Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.07%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Have been doing slimming world for 3 years did weight watchers before that and came to a halt, went back to ww last night to try something different and its just same old same old I have realised that I need portion control to lose weight.

I have tried myfitnesspal a couple of times but feel I need somewhere to go and discuss ideas if not attending a group.

I look forward to reading your stories to get me motivated and finally get rid of these unwanted pounds.

Karen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World 20/06/14
    Welcome!
    With portion control get measuring spoons and cups maybe even a portion plate to get you started along side MFP. Also everything comes with with what a portion/serving is on the box and things. Cereals my biggest problem with portioning and spaghetti! I got a spaghetti measurer from the Love Food Hate Waste campaign very useful. Good luck on your journey! Hope to see you around :)

x Kayla x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.