Another newbie! :)

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Ariana123, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Ariana123

Ariana123 Member

Hello all :D i'm so glad i found a place like this! It seems a greaty way to keep people focused and motivated, so i HAD to join! :)

I started the slim fast diet yesterday and so far so good! The food is yummy and probably better than i what i was eating previously :p

As you can probably see from my signature, i have a lot of weight to lose until i'm back into a "normal" zone. I'm determined though and this is the first time i've been happy on a diet. Anyway before i babble even more!.........It'll be nice to get to know you all! xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ugg

ugg Needs a kick

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Good Luck with SF, keep us posted with your progress. If you feel you need extra motivation join one of the monthly challenges xx
  4. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Slimming World EE
    Hi, and good luck, I am currently on LT but soon to change over to SF, (money!) ppl have said that the shakes are yummy x
  5. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Welcome and good luck! Keep us posted with how you are getting on :D

BL x
  6. Ariana123

Ariana123 Member

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.