another one trying to get back on track!

lauryloo

i weighed myself this evening and i was shocked. I weigh 11st 8 (the heaviest i have ever been) and i really really want to lose 2 stone and get back to my 'normal' weight :)

hubby is going to sw with me and we are going to join up to a class tomorrow or next wed depending on finances. I have a crosstrainer and i am going to start using this too in short bursts and build up to longer periods.

I have IBS and i found last time i followed sw this really improved so that should be good too :)

wish me luck!

I have been following slimming world now for over a year and have losted all together around 3 stone, I have another stone to go and I will be at target weight.
I have just got back on the plan this week after having 3 wks off over christmas best thing is to be organised and plan your meals that is the easiest way I find it to say on track.

Good luck and enjoy it! :D

Hi, I have jumped back on today and I am exactly the same weight as you. I would love to lose 2 stone but I would be happy at 10 if I could get to that. I have also started a diary on the forum which I am going to update each time I eat anything in the hope this makes me stick to it. Good luck and I hope we can both get to where we want to be. X

if you want to try and do this together lauryloo we could do that. we are both the same weight and both want to lose a couple of stone so it could work quite well.

Lesley

Back