• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Question :)

Hi guys only me again lol. I was just wondering are lambs hearts allowed on atkins? I absolutely love them and I know it sounds weird but I was kinda brought up on them here. I was just wondering if they would be and would only be once every so often as the nearest butchers is in town. Thanks for reading and for your help hopefully :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi guys only me again lol. I was just wondering are lambs hearts allowed on atkins? I absolutely love them and I know it sounds weird but I was kinda brought up on them here. I was just wondering if they would be and would only be once every so often as the nearest butchers is in town. Thanks for reading and for your help hopefully :D
I don't see any reason why not but a few sites claim it has about 2g carbs per 100g so as long as you count it, go for it.

Thats great thanks for your replies all :) Next time I am in town I am going to get some. I have not had any for so long as they can be fatty but on atkins that shouldn't be a problem right ;) I just wanted to check as I don't want to sabotage myself :)