Another question!

Squiggle

Hi everyone :D I wondered if somebody could answer a question I have, please... Is it possible to eat too many 0 vegetables in a day? I have copious amounts of them on my plate as I really like them and I also have carrot soup almost every day using lots of carrots! Is there such a thing as overdoing it?! Could it affect my weight loss?
Thank you :D

Last edited:
I think you can but i dont know how much in total you are allowed. I know peas and carrots have to be pointed because of the carbs in them. I love my veg aswell! X

Thanks for the reply, RouMo :)

That does surprise me! I knew peas had to be pointed but not carrots! And I was under the impression that you could eat as much of any 0 point foods as you wanted. Well you live and learn! :) Thanks again :)

Carrots are not pointed, they free. Got my books out to check, both plans. I cant see you been able to eat too many carrots to be honest as they have so few calories in them and when you eating this you are not eating high value sweet or fatty stuff. I wouldnt worry. Watch your weight loss, thats always the best guide. The veg with points are parsip, peas, beans and pulses. good luck.

Caggy said:
Hi everyone :D I wondered if somebody could answer a question I have, please... Is it possible to eat too many 0 vegetables in a day? I have copious amounts of them on my plate as I really like them and I also have carrot soup almost every day using lots of carrots! Is there such a thing as overdoing it?! Could it affect my weight loss?
Thank you :D

What is you carrot soup like, could you put how u make it on here pls so i can make it as iv sickened myself wiv bns soup, over did it as i was eatin it 3 times every week as its free!

Hi Veggie Dieter :) My carrot soup is the most basic of soups! I cook loads of carrots, drain them, blitz them, crumble a Knorr stock cube over them (I find they have more taste than the oxo, ones) and then add boiling water until I have the consistancy that I want! I have mine quite thick. Obviously you can add you own little bits and pieces to make it to your own taste... As I said, very basic!! :)

Back