Another re-start.

bockers

I re-started Cambridge on 9th February. For a change I did not do the pre-diet binge and stuff myself the week before my weigh in. In fact I lost 5 lbs in the week leading up to that start.

So far to 21 Feb I lost 22 lbs. My counsellor was away last week so tomorrow I shall know what my 2 week loss is.

2 years ago I lost 55 lbs in 15 weeks and felt fantastic. However that time I over did the exercise at about week 6 and had sever hunger and fatigue issues so had a stagnation period from 7 to 11. At my lowest weight I felt fantastic, so why did i let it creap back again:break_diet:

This time around I feel different. My first week loss was less, but then I did not binge prior to it so I think that explains itself, but my weekly loss form there on so far has been more consistent. I have also got into a routine and am working with the diet rather than fighting to stay on it.

I have a target to lose another 50 lbs before the 20th May as I am doing a 150km cycle ride to Brighton and back for a very good cause.

Fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow.

John

Like you, i didn't do the pre-diet binge the whole week before i started Cambridge for the second time last friday. I'm worried my weight loss tomorrow won't be as big as its been in the past because i was eating healthy before i started the diet xx

Last weigh in was 8lbs. That is now 30 lbs lost in 5 weeks. Clothes starting to feel comfortable and now upping the exercise.

another 4 lbs this week, and still keeping up the exercise. This week is tough though as lot of social do's. Will have to cycle to them all :)

Back