another restarter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by SiobhanMT, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I'm Siobhan. I'm 22 and weigh 18 st 2 lb (or I did on Monday). I did lipotrim a few years ago and lost a few stone then tried cambridge diet last year but I'd do two days then give in and start again for two days! Since then I have moved in with my boyfriend and I put on two stone. I know he loves me and people don't really understand why I hate the way I look so much. I'm so fed up of people telling me i've got a "pretty face" it just seems more like an insult these days! I dont really know how much I want to lose. I was thinking I want to get to about 9 stone but I've never really been slim so I don;t know what suits me. Anyway, I have promised myself this time is going to be different. I'm on day 5 and nothing else has passed my lips! Does anyone else have four shakes a day?:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    :clap::clap::clap:Well done on getting to day 5!!!

Women taller than 5' 8" take four packs.

Love Mini xxx

4. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mini.
    Thank you and well done on your weight loss. Im only 5 ft 4. When I did it last year I only had 3 but now my counseller says they recommend 4 so I have 3 tetras and a bar. I hope it doesn't affect the loss too much :-(

5. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Siobhan,

Good luck with the diet, i dont understand why you are on 4 shakes if you are only 5'4'' but well 4 shakes is better then any food! so well done!

suki

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    There isn't really a recommendation (or not) from Cambridge about having 4 instead of 3 though.

For 5'8" and over, it's 4. Ladies under that height is 3 for SS, but they can do the SS+ instead and have 4.

Both great programmes. 3 shakes for 5'4" is probably what most people go for. 4 is probably easier to do though ;)

7. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I don't really want to do 4 but thats what the counseller said and I don't want to question her :-(

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's difficult isn't it. It might be that your CDC has found people stick to the diet better when they have 4.

I only had 3 though and it's still a programme. If you are having 4, then you are SS+ and should really be having milk too?? If not, you are sort of half way between SS and SS+

9. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Hi SiobhanMT

Like KD said both good programmes even if you are in between SS and SS+. You are still going to loose as it's still VLC's and you could try having 3.5 CD products a day and get down to 3 but you know if you are sticking to it, your now on day 5 well done!, then why fix it if it isn't broke!

Good luck darling.

Bren
    X

10. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'll stick to this for now. I'm moving at the end of the month and will have to find a new counseller anyway. Does anyone live in Doncaster?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.