Another Slimming World Newbie!

mrsKA

Hiya,

My names Kat & this is my second week on SW, i've previously done WW but didnt like all the weighing and points counting!

I thought id join here for the support, tips and banter anyway :)

Kat.x

Hello and good luck! Have not looked into Slimming World before. I have tried WW before but I never enjoyed it. Now I am just doing my own diet that I planned, personally it works for. I hope SW works for you, good luck!

Hi Kat, welcome

Good luck with the weight loss, I've noe looked into all the different diets out thre I'm just sticking with healthy eating and exercise for now

nice to read! i feel very lousy after going crazy and forgetting SW from christmas eve to today, reckon ive put 3lb on! well; tomorrows another day and i want it more than ever now.x

e Hi Kat I'm new to infact in my first class this week "eeek"! My mother in law has been doing sw for 6 months and lost 2&1/2st I was so impressed i figured maybe I could shift the 4st -5st I shouldnt have. She has lent me her books as her new ones have just arrived and I started 2 days ago. How is it going with you so far ?

Its going okay thank you, ive been a bit naughty over xmas but still managed to lose so im pretty chuffed! How are you finding it?xx

Its going okay thank you, ive been a bit naughty over xmas but still managed to lose so im pretty chuffed! How are you finding it?xx

Hi hun just trying to work out how to reply from my app , didn't even know you had replied lol sorry . I'm doing ok on the sw ee x

Ooh figured it out ha ha . The only thing I'm finding hard is I do support work and my client loves burger vans and McDonald's , there's not much I can have there and I love a dam good burger also I'm supposed to sit and eat with her as part of my job so she doesn't feel awkward my food is paid for by work . So that is challenging for me !

Hi Kat,

I recently re-joined SW, its a much easier plan than WW I think, I cba with all the weighing this and counting out that with WW. Thursday is my first weigh-in since rejoining and Im hoping its a good week, have been really good.
I joined minimins for support too, hopefully its as good as everyone says this site is!

Good luck this week

Vicky x

Hello! I have rejoined SW last week too. I always do well on it but fall off the wagon as soon as I start to feel a bit more confident, which is so silly! Good luck for your weigh in. :)

Ooh Sarah i can understand how tricky that must be! How is your week going?

It was my daughters 1st Birthday on Saturday and i really pigged out, all these temptations really put a dent in i reckon ill only lose 1lb this week ..i was hoping for 3-5lb! Im back on being 100% and nomming lots of fruit and veg but i feel awful, not sure if im catching a bug or im not eating enough syns but its hard to concerntrate and im v.tired and achey..booo!

Hi vicky, i hated the weighing in WW too & feeling like you had to buy ww everything, its such a pain in the ass lol. I dislike that they're promoing with Patsy Kensit too, whats that all about?....

Prefer SW over WW anyday :) x

Hello! I have rejoined SW last week too. I always do well on it but fall off the wagon as soon as I start to feel a bit more confident, which is so silly! Good luck for your weigh in. :)

Good Luck!
I was the same, got a little confidence went off plan and piled it all back on, i want to prove everyone wrong this year..thats whats keeping me motivated rather than giving up after my naughty indulgences the past weekend x

Good Luck!
I was the same, got a little confidence went off plan and piled it all back on, i want to prove everyone wrong this year..thats whats keeping me motivated rather than giving up after my naughty indulgences the past weekend x

Thanks mrsKA!

Snap! Just want to prove I can do it - even I know I can physically, I just have so little will power, the diet is so simple!

Well, here's hoping this year is our year. Wanna be at target for June. Let's see.... :)

Hi mrs ka, Happy belated birthday wishes to your daughter :) I'm doing well I'm proud of myself however there are still lots of chocolate around from christmas quality street , chocolate reindeers, Thornton, truffles arggggggh. I managed to just have a lil bit at a time and only went slightly over my syns on 1 day. I've got my 2nd class tomorrow I'm so scared incase I've put weight on and get discouraged and feel crappy . I'm however comforted in the knowledge that I'm not the only one finding it a bit hard ;)

Back