Another swimming world Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jo D, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jo D

Jo D Member

Diet:
    Slimming worls
    I am a 40 year old single mum of a three year old.I have done every diet under the sun and never worked so decided I needed to join a group

I joined SW last wednesday since Wednesday night my son has been unwell and off nursery so am lacking any adult company as most my friends have kids so we are generally Isolated..This said have done well to follow diet as I usually gain weight when we are stuck at home. I gained 10Lbs when my son had chicken pox.

I seemed to spend first few days having syns I didn't know but seem to be getting to grips now...I guess I will find out forsure wednesday.

Looking to chatting to anyone who has the intellect above a 3 year old:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nin

nin Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I'm Sarah. I joined slimming world last Thursday. I get my weigh in this Thursday so fingers crossed I've lost some. Are you doing extra easy or green/red days? X

4. Jo D

Jo D Member

Diet:
    Slimming worls
    I am doing Extra Easy..Good luck with yours

5. Floppybunny

Floppybunny Member

I joined sw last Thursday. Wish it was swimming world more fun as long as there was no one else to see me in a cossie. I'm doing extra easy to.

6. nin

nin Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I hate wearing a cosy. Must be one of the most un flattering things ever!!

7. Jo D

Jo D Member

Diet:
    Slimming worls
    LOL You still have to get from Changing room to pool... Are you finding it hard at the mo..I don't seem to be struggling at all which has suprised me

8. Floppybunny

Floppybunny Member

Just with chocolate went and got big box of thorntons just before joining and can not bin it. Limiting myself to 2 per day.

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.