Another week another loss yippee

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Hi all,
Another week and another 2lb off around 80lb loss so far so thrilled isnt even close to how I feel x

Wow! thats fantastic! You must over the moon with all that weight you have lost! I am starting cambridge tomorrow, i've got an appointment with my consultant today eeeek! so excited but also very nervous. Reading about people like you who have had an amazing loss has really pushed me to do something about my weight, your inspirational and i hope there comes a day when i will be rejoicing in such a huge loss. :) Keep up the awesome hard work x

emmrgrs640 said:
Wow! thats fantastic! You must over the moon with all that weight you have lost! I am starting cambridge tomorrow, i've got an appointment with my consultant today eeeek! so excited but also very nervous. Reading about people like you who have had an amazing loss has really pushed me to do something about my weight, your inspirational and i hope there comes a day when i will be rejoicing in such a huge loss. :) Keep up the awesome hard work x

Thank you do much for your kind words !
Good luck with your consultant and with your Cambridge journey !
The results week after week are what keep us all on track and this place is fantastic for support or general questions and tips.
Anything you need just give us a shout x x x

Well i'm 3 days in and loving it! Best diet i've ever done. I found it quite easy so far, last night was a challenge trying to curb the cravings, especially when my children are sat eating onion rings crisps (my fav!) haha But i was very proud of myself, instead i had a hot bath and read my book and soon enough the craving had gone. I know i'm only 3 days in but i am feeling slimmer already!! I put a pair of jeans on this morning that are usually quite tight around the waist band and now they fit perfectly... wow! this kind of result took weeks worth of agony in the gym a few months ago. I am so focused, like i've never been before and I am so excited for my first weigh in, i cant describe it xxx

That's fab ! Well done :)

You are so right the results are so fast and well worth the effort.

Keep up the good work x x

Back