Another week over :)

Fruitybabe

Well another week is over and i am feeling so much better. I put on a lb last week but this week I lost 7 1/2 lb this week and I am over the moon :)
I am so focused this time, I felt so bad last week but stayed on plan and it paid off xx
It's just really to say however bad your week has been there's always something good waiting for you :) just because you have had a crappy week the previous week doesn't mean this one has to be too.
I got my stone and half award and slimmer of the month :D just gotta figure out how to put it on my sig now lol

That is amazing - congratulations!! You must be really proud of yourself :)

I had a rubbish week last week too, so I've gone back to basics this week in the hope of a decent loss come Tuesday. I don't think I'll quite manage 7.5lbs, but any loss will do me!

Again, well done. So inspiring!

I know that feeling...I've just had 4 weeks of up & down with the same 1lb, but knew it was hormone/water retention related & today, my WI day, lost 5lbs! I think because I knew the cause (no * week for 4 months), it did make it easier to comprehend & not give up!

Bloody hell that's a huge loss! Well done! What's your secret? :eek:

Well another week is over and i am feeling so much better. I put on a lb last week but this week I lost 7 1/2 lb this week and I am over the moon :)
I am so focused this time, I felt so bad last week but stayed on plan and it paid off xx
It's just really to say however bad your week has been there's always something good waiting for you :) just because you have had a crappy week the previous week doesn't mean this one has to be too.
I got my stone and half award and slimmer of the month :D just gotta figure out how to put it on my sig now lol

Well done that's brilliant:) x

Thanks everyone :D I am so happy. I did 5 days ee 1 green and 1 red. I did the red before my weigh on day whichever C recommends. I have been looking at my sheets and it seems the weeks where I have eaten more I have lost more.
I am just happy to see a loss and only need 4 lb for 2 stone :)

And you managed to get your stickers on here too...Brill!:D

I finally did it scorpio :) at long last... turns out I couldn't do it in firefox so did it on explorer and here they are :D Next step is a ticker lol

Go for it....this week is your week hun...might as well go all out :D

Ah well done fruitybabe.
Fab attitude of just getting on with it after a bad week. Very inspiring chick. X

Back