another week spoiled

well a bottle of wine is only 24 syns so that's - 580 cals so its really not enough to cause any form of damage. you would need to drink a bottle of wine each night on top of all your syns and free food to put on jut 1lb so don't worry too much!!

I agree one bottle won't hurt. a couple weeks ago i went away to a wedding.. I spent 4 days eating and drinking the wrong things... I had an indian, and then lots of wine, the next night was the wedding and I had loads of fatty foods, cakes and wine, then the next night I was at my best friends house and we had pizza and wine and even after all I had, I only put 1lb on. So I wouldn't worry about 1 bottle. It's within your weekly allowance.

If a bottle of wine is 24 syns, what about saying you'll have 6 syns today then over two days you'll have had 30 which is exactly what you can have.

I do think it is important if you can not to think you've blown the whole week as this leads to thinking there's no point being good now until next week, which is the start of the slippery slope most of us have been on in the past.

Treat that bottle as being part of the plan and enjoy the fact that the beauty of SW is that you can drink a bottle of wine and lose weight. Stick to it for the rest of the week and I bet you see a loss.

I have a bottle of wine most weeks as a treat and have still managed to loose, so don't beat yourself up about it. Work out your syns and get back on track.

I do think it is important if you can not to think you've blown the whole week as this leads to thinking there's no point being good now until next week, which is the start of the slippery slope most of us have been on in the past.

Treat that bottle as being part of the plan and enjoy the fact that the beauty of SW is that you can drink a bottle of wine and lose weight. Stick to it for the rest of the week and I bet you see a loss.

Absolutely agree - it's not the odd slip up that scuppers us, it's the "oh, I've blown it now so might as well give up on the rest of the week now" mentality that does it!

One bottle of wine is not the end of the world. Get straight back on track and you'll probably still lose weight by the end of the week.

its so easy to think you've blown the whole week - just get back on track cut to 5 syns a day and you may be pleasantly surprised - or a STS - Good luck

Absolutely agree - it's not the odd slip up that scuppers us, it's the "oh, I've blown it now so might as well give up on the rest of the week now" mentality that does it!

One bottle of wine is not the end of the world. Get straight back on track and you'll probably still lose weight by the end of the week.

Exactly! 24 syns is a lot better than 300! lol

Please don't think you've ruined the whole week because otherwise you will. Draw a line under it and be 100% for the rest of the week!

Back