another week!

shaz2

:) hi everyone ... well another week gone by and all going well ... i am soooo glad i did this !:D.. i feel better everyweek.. i am actually enjoying doing it now last week i struggled kept fancying stuff all the time! but i stuck to it .. and lost another 4lbs so am really pleased.. i have now lost over a stone! and it feels so good .. i can tell a little with my clothes now and its going off my back ,waist, and legs so everything just a little looser !! brill ... so all good stuff .. and if i can do it .. cos sometimes i am hopeless at sticking to stuff.... anyone can do it !! sharon... xx

Something in the air today with all this positiveness and so you should be, good on ya well done;) xx

Woohoo well done you, im so glad you're feeling good hun. keep up the good work and you will feel even better! Great feeling wearing bagy clothes..i looked like a tramp in the end because i loved the feeling ofmy loose clothes xxx

thanks..... yeah tracy.. tho clothes not exactly hagin off yet..lol but it is good to feel em looser for sure... and when you see what everyones achieved on here its so inspiring you all look so great! ... so yep ... bring it on girlies and chaps... !:cool:

Hahahahaha you go girl!!! xxx

Good on ya girl x

Well done on another four pounds gone:happy096:

i can tell a little with my clothes now and its going off my back ,waist, and legs so everything just a little looser !! brill ... so all good stuff .. and if i can do it .. cos sometimes i am hopeless at sticking to stuff.... anyone can do it !! sharon... xx

Be sure to let us know when you drop down a size.

Love Mini xxx

Back