another week!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shaz2, 8 April 2008 Social URL.

1. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :) hi everyone ... well another week gone by and all going well ... i am soooo glad i did this !:D.. i feel better everyweek.. i am actually enjoying doing it now last week i struggled kept fancying stuff all the time! but i stuck to it .. and lost another 4lbs so am really pleased.. i have now lost over a stone! and it feels so good .. i can tell a little with my clothes now and its going off my back ,waist, and legs so everything just a little looser !! brill ... so all good stuff .. and if i can do it .. cos sometimes i am hopeless at sticking to stuff.... anyone can do it !! sharon... xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Something in the air today with all this positiveness and so you should be, good on ya well done;) xx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Woohoo well done you, im so glad you're feeling good hun. keep up the good work and you will feel even better! Great feeling wearing bagy clothes..i looked like a tramp in the end because i loved the feeling ofmy loose clothes xxx

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Well done hun....another 4lbs gone forever.x

6. shaz2

shaz2 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks..... yeah tracy.. tho clothes not exactly hagin off yet..lol but it is good to feel em looser for sure... and when you see what everyones achieved on here its so inspiring you all look so great! ... so yep ... bring it on girlies and chaps... !:cool:

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hahahahaha you go girl!!! xxx

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good on ya girl x

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on another four pounds gone:happy096:

Be sure to let us know when you drop down a size.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.