Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another weekend away

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by alybongo, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

:sigh: I am going up to my mums in Yorkshire in an hour for the weekend. My kids are getting fitted for bridesmaid dresses so making a weekend of it. This is going to take alot of willpower cos she will be trying to feed me.Also having a hair run through on Sat night which means they will be drinking wine I expect. I have to stay strong because I am also going away next weekend to Bristol (resaurants and bars) and I have planned to take that weekend off.
    Anyway I will let you know what happens when I get back.
    All of you fingers crossed please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck hun!

im off upto barnsley for weekend =[ to see in-laws

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi aly, Hope you have a great time and stay on the wagon ok?

becky x

5. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    good luck hun and as someone else on here (can't rememebr who!) says " keep your eyes on the prize"!!! Let us know how it goes xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.