Another Weigh of Life

Minus3.5

Hey Ladies (and men),

Been a while. A very long while indeed. And I'd love to be coming back in telling you all how in the two years since I've been gone I managed to maintain my weight loss and living life as less of me (in size) was going great.

But that would be a fib. So let's not go there.

I've even tried to restart a couple of times but my head just wasn't in that place and I never managed to replicate what I managed with Slimming World the first time around. SO this time, before coming on here with a big TA DAAAAAAA and announcing I'd be here asking for support again I thought I'd give it a couple of weeks to check that this time I really really meant it.

And I did it and I even managed to get through Christmas and pretty much stick to the ideals of the plan (if not the letter of the law) and I weighed in this morning and I'm now 4lb down from the start.

So it's working. Well, we all know it works, I know, you know everyone knows. It's just those times we lie to ourselves about how good we are being sticking to a new healthy eating plan when we're really smuggling ferrero rocher into the bedroom at night and hoping nobody spots it. And the person you're hiding that food from doesn't actually care (unless it's their ferrero rocher of course) and the only one you're punishing by being super clever at hiding your real food intake is yourself.

I'm waffling again aren't I? I kind of that did that before. BUT.... one of the parts of being successful before I really believe was coming in here and having a little vent with you guys and rattling on as if everybody is captivated by what I'm saying when you probably all just skipped to the last sentence to see if I'd lost any weight and moved on. See..., I know :D

Anyway. Lets see how this goes this time. I'm guessing most of you are probably pretty new to me (and me to you) so if you're interested/bored/a glutton for punishment my previous diary is here: http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/199047-weigh-life.html
but I'll be doing my 2nd attempt at letting the thin girl inside me out again right here.

Looking forward to making new friends and offering/sharing the support here

Zoe

Joanne, going to be a decision you won't regret. I'll be in and out of here so if you need a support buddy let me know. or if you write your own diary drop me the link

Zxx

Good luck ladies. I restarted yesterday. I've been messing around for weeks now. I'm determined to go all the way. No more messing around x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya I subscribed to your original diary and it was great to read how you were getting on. I got to the point of about 7lbs to my goal and then lost the plot and put it all back on! I'm still at that point now. I hit 40 this month and vowed not to be fat and 40 but failed as I am both those things! I'm not in the right head space at all at thd moment to even think about getting back on the wagon but I do wish you luck and success and hopefully I'll be able to join you soon.

Thank you :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya I subscribed to your original diary and it was great to read how you were getting on. I got to the point of about 7lbs to my goal and then lost the plot and put it all back on! I'm still at that point now. I hit 40 this month and vowed not to be fat and 40 but failed as I am both those things! I'm not in the right head space at all at thd moment to even think about getting back on the wagon but I do wish you luck and success and hopefully I'll be able to join you soon.

This is precisely why I 'm back!!! I hit 40 in September. I want to be able to go on a girls night out and not be wearing something I picture my nan in

Back