Another WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spudsbit, 3 July 2007 Social URL.

1. spudsbit

spudsbit Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well week 3 done and i've had my weigh in a day early as my CDC is going on a trip tomorrow.....

i can't believe it, after a really difficult weekend in which my chatterbox got the better of me on Saturday i've got another 3lb off... with the 1/2 pounds i didn't count in the beginning thats a total of 19lb in 3 weeks. I so Luuuuve this diet. I've promised myself i am not going to have another bad week as i've a wedding to go to in 4 weeks time [Kittyb... yes thats you] and i don't want to let the bride down nor the groom. :D

Roll on week 4 and my next weigh in on Wednesday next week.

Thanks for all the support.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. sophie2324

sophie2324 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, and great determination you have there.. I have found this last week very hard indeed after having a week of pretty much not doing this ive struggled. Glad to see you have come out of a bad week fighting. Good luck :D

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done, great loss so far!!!

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

that is another FAB loss :D:D

and almost a stone and a half off !! you'll hit that next week for sure !

love

Debz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.