another wk over and weigh in :):)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Well just got weighed in and delighted again, another 5lb down :D:D

Nearly a stone in 2wks?!? Thats brilliant- well done!

well done lover :) x

That's great well done hun!

Well done!!!!! x

haha thanks Tanya, be ready for my friday night moan tomorrow night haha x
LOL! Mine's usually on a tuesday/wednesday- before my Friday WI! :p:D

LOL! Mine's usually on a tuesday/wednesday- before my Friday WI! :p:D

haha no tomorrow night kills me, i love havin the option to go out on the piss basicly or even sit in with a bottle of wine... so my moaning starts fri evening haha i do be fine all durin the week and can get through it lol

Ahh, that makes sense! Since having the girls my nights out are few & far between- so socially LT hasn't affected me that much. When I DO get out though, I make up for all the weekends sitting in....not a pretty sight! PMSL!! On the plus side, I usually haven't much of an appetite for a few days after to make up for the overindulgence!
Just keep thinking how fabulous (or flab-u-less!) you'll look at all the Christmas nights put! It's keeping me going (plus the fear the new black satin size 12 pencil skirt & fitted bodice won't fit me by then! LOL!)

Ahh, that makes sense! Since having the girls my nights out are few & far between- so socially LT hasn't affected me that much. When I DO get out though, I make up for all the weekends sitting in....not a pretty sight! PMSL!! On the plus side, I usually haven't much of an appetite for a few days after to make up for the overindulgence!

Just keep thinking how fabulous (or flab-u-less!) you'll look at all the Christmas nights put! It's keeping me going (plus the fear the new black satin size 12 pencil skirt & fitted bodice won't fit me by then! LOL!)

haha sure my neice stays with me now nearly every fri and sat haha and then my nephew too the odd week too so I am a great weekend babysitter now haha...

ha i will be looking a bit like that too on my next night out lmao :D:D

yea i just keep thinking of all the xmas parties and how much I can enjoy them feeling good as I know one last year I didnt enjoy at all and felt so uncomfortable which i hate when like that... so yea all good.. here's to another week ahead and a few two litrs of sparkling water in a wine glass over the weekend haha

Yay, thats brill hun! 12lbs in 2 weeks! LT is amazing! (As are the people who stick to it and get Fab losses like you!)

Cheers for tonight then nmireland! LOL! Watch them bubbles don't go to your head!

fantastic, well done you x

Back