• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anti Biotics

LisaLisa

Silver Member
it affected mine hun - but forewarned is forearmed

:)

LisaLisa

Silver Member
oh mine told me i had to eat too - but i didnt lol - but everyone is different - i am a risk taker it seems :)

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
it affected me, but don't worry, you have to take them and it'll just slow you down but then you can bounce back!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Hi hun...
I am with you ...my bloody doc just gave me some too!!! Last time i was tol to come off LT, but this time i dug my heels in and they said it was fine as long as i had my shakes when i took my pills!!! So i would say unles they are over 350mg then you can carry on with LT...BUT, yeah expect a smaller loss...but, you maybe luck...and as lisalisa has shown you have a bigger loss the week after!!! xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Hi Joanna,

The antibiotics may slow your weight loss down while you are on them but it is more important that you take them and get better. Once you are 100% you can kick butt!!! And you'll feel more like doing some exercise to speed up the loss.

Good luck hun and get better soon.

x

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Joanna, have no idea about the antibiotics, but do you HAVE to have jelly beans bouncing around on ya sig? LOL *licks screen*
Ha ha ha ha i know yummmy

well thought id update yas went docs no antibiotics!!! PHEW but he did say i was terribly run down (hence my cold not shifting for 2 weeks) so told him about LT and he congratulated me on my weight loss but said i needed some fresh veg so had a plate of cauliflower only few florets and i felt sooooo much better still in ketosis so dont regret having it and it wasnt a HUGE pig out that was yesterday and been 100% today and feeling better xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Good for you darling...better than anti bi's...so, its just me stuck with em .....AGAIN :(

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
I only had few bits of veg stuck to the refeeding veg so im hoping it wont affect my loss this week what u on anti biotics for hun xxxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
nah shouldnt do ...last time i came off LT ...'docs orders' i stuck to refeed food and lost 5lbs!!! go figure... i have a infection, but i feel fine and dont really feel as tho i need anti bi's

Last edited:
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Hi Joanna,

Glad to hear you don't need antibiotics. Mmmm, cauliflower - sounds good to me!!!!

x