Any advice on how to find the time to exercise with children?

far294

Hi
Can anybody give me some advice please?, I am now 15st 4lbs the heaviest I’ve ever been :eek: (except while pregnant). I had my son 4 years ago and have since struggled with my weight. I think one of the main factors is myself and my partner live 2 hours away from our nearest relative so childcare help is virtually non-existent! My partner does not get in from work until 7:20pm.
My son goes to bed around 8:30/9 pm (it takes him a while to settle) and he insists on me taking him to bed. My son has just started reception and I do not work Monday & Tuesdays so I plan to start working out on these days, on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I work and myself and my son do not get home until 6pm. My question is how do people with children and no family help find the time to exercise? I am a strong believer in exercising as well as dieting but when I finally sit down at night I end up falling asleep on the sofa!
Any tips/advice greatly appreciated! :)

Ohh im sorry no-one has answered you already.

Ok so id start off adding small bits in where you can, everything you do if your moving is exercise , you can climb stairs at home, take your lil man out for a walk to the park , put music on and dance in your living room. cleaning is obviously a workout. theres plenty of ways to get fit at home, ill inbox you with some ideas more in detail x

Ohh im sorry no-one has answered you already.

Ok so id start off adding small bits in where you can, everything you do if your moving is exercise , you can climb stairs at home, take your lil man out for a walk to the park , put music on and dance in your living room. cleaning is obviously a workout. theres plenty of ways to get fit at home, ill inbox you with some ideas more in detail x

wow you look amazing Tiitanium im in the same boat as far294please could you advise as to what exercise is best to lose fat from my belly and thighs,i walk on the treadmill maybe once or twice a week,i find it very difficult to find the time as i have 4 children under the age of 11.I am on the LT diet please help as i am struggling to stick to the diet even though i have lost 1st 4ib in one month i still cant see adifference to my belly and thighs.

Back