Any Advice On Lipotrim Please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Joanne1982, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Joanne1982

Joanne1982 New Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi there i am starting my lipotrim tomorrow morning and am a little but nervous any tips on keeping myself going???
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    pamper yourself... baths, paint your nails,, leave in conditioner in your hair, face masks,,everything and anything to make you fell good on this journey and to distract you!

Also go for a walk or two,,clean the house form top to bottom,,clean out your cupboards..make changes :) clear out your closet.......

lots of stuff to be doing... also keep drinking your water 3.5ltrs is about average a day. And lots of early nights :) good luck! :) x

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Water and coffee is your friend

Water keep you hydrated

Coffee makes me feel less hungry, if I'm feeling hungry a hot coffee always works

Also cold peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate shakes mmmmmmmm lovely

And I mix more liquid approx 350ml with the shakes and 400ml with the soup, play around with the mixing to get it right for you

Oh the colder the shakes the better for me

Xx good luck Hun, welcome to the family

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.